Learn how to position and understand IoT as a whole.
Internet of Things (IoT) continues to be adopted by many industries around the world. Organizations are using IoT to improve efficiency and productivity and many more are planning to follow.
COVID-19 has accelerated the growth of IoT investment with more varied use cases.
Organizations are implementing strategies for IoT using Artificial Intelligence (AI), digital twins, and edge computing.
At the end of this half-day session, attendees will be able to:
• Understand the capabilities of Azure IoT services and related technologies
• Understand IoT strategies
• Be able to position IoT with customers
1. Introduction to IoT
2. Use cases for IoT
3. Review the IoT Signals 2021 report
4. Azure IoT Services (Azure IoT hub, Azure IoT Central, IoT Edge, Digital Twins, Percept)
5. Related Azure services (Time Series Insights, Stream Analytics, Azure Functions)
6. Technical complexities in scaling IoT solutions